Well, back when Controlled Anarchy (my last guild) decided to take a break before Cataclysm, I transferred over to Horde. I’ve been an Orc since. I can say I’m not terribly keen on it, but hey, it’s better than not able to raid or get much done on a server with minimal Alliance presence. I’ve been a member of Semi Serious for a few months, and it’s never truly felt like home. Yes, they’re good at progression. Are they the people I really enjoyed raiding with? Not my favorite, no.
The core of Controlled Anarchy met while at Blizzcon and decided we would be returning to Alliance to raid in Cataclysm, and re-form under a new name: Temperamanetal. See that site? Yeah, that’s consumed a bunch of my time in the last few weeks, I won’t even kid about it. I volunteered to host and maintain the site since I already pay for hosting and I enjoy that sort of thing.
But why are we calling ourselves Temperamental? The guild has always had a strong set of personalities, and strong opinions. Some can go off at a moment’s notice for seemingly no reason at all. The important thing though is that we do get things done. The core of the guild was always the top performing members, and who really were dedicated to achieving things during BC and Wrath. We intend to keep it that way, which is why we’re focusing on 10-man raids in Cataclysm.
I still intend on raiding on my Hunter as my main priority, but I may also raid on my Shaman since the raid lockouts have changed. Will I continue to talk Marksman? Of course. Though now with 10-mans being my priority, I may get into Beast Mastery again, which is where the bonus raid buffs and abilities come into play. So you can likely expect to see how Hunters are becoming more important for the 10-man raiding environment to help close gaps in buffs.
- See progression content in 10-man environment without stressing myself out.
- Really embrace the fact that… it’s a game. Hardcore progression raiding has its strengths, but realistically, I don’t need another source of stress in my life.
- Fill up my stables with unique and awesome pets. Chromaggus, you will be mine. Ghostcrawler, I have my eyes on you. (Crabby spirit beast is win)
- Continue to provide information here on the site, my insights, stories, and opinions. Maybe a guide or two. I’ve learned over the last year I enjoy writing boss strategy.
- Hit the 1,000,000 gold cap. Yes. I want to get really good at making gold. As I learn, I plan on putting some of that information here.
My intention for the few weeks after Cataclysm is to in-depth cover each zone for leveling, the story arcs through each zone, as well as some of my favorite locations. If I find anything particularly awesome, it might get its own blog post. I will also cover some heroic dungeon boss strategy, and of course raid strategies. It will certainly keep me busy for awhile!
If you have anything in particular you’d like me to cover, leave me a comment!